Excellent Customer Service, Part 1 ~ The Essentials
Creating mutually rewarding relationships
Great marketing may bring customers to your door, but great customer service is what will earn their loyalty and inspire them to refer your company to others.
Customer retention and referrals are the cornerstones to success in today’s competitive market. Additionally, customer service representatives who are well-trained to provide excellent customer service experience greater job satisfaction and dedication to their job, their customers and their employer.
Customer service representatives who have a professional – yet personal – demeanor, good listening skills, and the ability to fluently and gracefully respond to the customers’ needs will put your business at the leading edge of your market.
The skills taught in this workshop are essential to managers and employees alike. Workshop participants will be provided with key concepts and tools that are needed to make an organization a market leader in excellent customer service.
Who should take this class:
Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front-line workers. Whether face-to-face or on the phone, this class is for anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars
- Gain a competitive edge and out-service your competition
- Happier and more loyal customers and service representatives
What you will learn:
- How to connect with your customers and make them feel important and appreciated
- An understanding of why customer satisfaction is based on customer perceptions and how to correct or
improve those perceptions
- How to create mutually beneficial relationships – the keystone of excellent customer care
- How to manage customer interactions in a pleasant and professional manner that helps them
feel truly cared for