From Uncertainty to Clarity
Leading Through Change
Despite our best planning and preparation, there are times when the extreme unexpected happens, and we are forced to re-evaluate and adapt our carefully structured reality in order to survive the changes and thrive. During times such as these, strong emotions can often preside – fear, uncertainty, competitive instincts, control issues, anger and frustration among them. People need a sense of structure, something that feels certain to them in a time of great uncertainty. More than ever, this is the time for strong, stable, wise and compassionate leadership.
In this 9-hour/3-session program, participants will receive powerful and pertinent tools and understandings they can implement immediately to lead others through uncertainty to clarity, which include:
- Self-awareness & self-management
- Objective & balanced situation assessment
- Reframing challenges into opportunities
- Team communication/psychological stabilization
- Action planning
You will learn to:
- Apply Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to better understand why people react the way they do to the unexpected
- Use Emotional Intelligence to support your team to grow into new situations
- Be better able to objectively assess the situations that you and your team face
- Respond proactively to change, rather than reactively
This training is ideal for anyone who is looked to as a leader, whether in a formal or informal capacity.
Whether you serve in a formal or informal leadership role, you will be better able to lead yourself and others with calm, clarity, and greater levels of wisdom.