Taking your Facilitation to Advanced Levels
This training will provide you with advanced facilitation tools, with a focus on those tools that have wide and varied applications (with examples of how they can be altered to fit a variety of situations and applications). This training will also help you to intentionally develop your demeanor as a facilitator. Specifics include (but are not limited to):
- How to tailor your facilitative process to a variety of applications, including:
- staff meetings, board and team-building retreats, focus groups, strategic planning sessions and consensus-building processes.
- Advanced meeting design
- How to choose the right tools for each group and/or process.
- Advanced tools to engage participation and organize ideas & information, including:
- The Anatomy of a Strategic Plan
- Roberts Rules of Order
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Open Space Technology (modified version)
- and so much more!